The Contain-A-Pet Receiver Collars - Your Pet's Lifelong Companion
The receivers are called the Omni6000 Mini and The Big Brother. They come in two sizes so that any size dog or cat can wear them comfortably.
- The Omni6000 weighs in at just a tad over 1 ounce. This is the perfect choice for both the dog containment and cat containment systems. From the smallest of dogs and cats to even medium and large sized dogs, the Omni6000 is one of the greatest technological advancements in the pet containment industry.
- The Big Brother weight is only 1.5 ounces! The Big Brother has the strongest correction for its size in the industry! It will contain even the most determined dogs. Dog containment is not a worry. Remember, we guarantee it!
- Both electronic collars carry a limited lifetime warranty on the electronics. You will never have to worry about buying a replacement collar again!
- State of the art digital technology to insure the collars will not activate on false signals.
- Contain-A-Pet has an automatic fail safe feature called Pet Protect so that if a pet gets caught in the field, the units will stop correcting after 13 or 25 seconds and go into tone only mode.
- They can be programmed to different correction levels. This allows our trainers to customize the receiver to the personality of your pet.
- Contain-A-Pet has the On-Board Trainer that no one else has in the pet fence industry! This Trainer will monitor how many times a pet tests the field in a 20 minute period. If the pet tests 3 times in this period, it will automatically adjust to the next correction setting.
- Another Contain-A-Pet exclusive is our Battery Alert for the receiver. The receiver can be programmed to "tone only" if the battery drops below a set voltage. This is another fail safe device to prevent your pet from running away from the property.
- Still another Contain-A-Pet "only feature" is Retreat Technology which reinforces the corrected pet's retreat to prevent her from lingering near the boundary.
- Made in the USA. We all do what we can for our country because it is our home.
Our receivers are designed to do one thing better than anybody - keep your pet in your yard where she belongs!
We have one weak link that we are constantly researching to improve (and may have already corrected - time will tell). We use a durable ABS composite plastic case that a few tough dogs seem to crack from time to time. The good thing is that Contain-A-Pet's limited lifetime warranty will replace it if it cracks so that you are good to go! Just check it occasionally and we are there if you need us.
The Contain-A-Pet Transmitter
From a Quarter of an Acre to 50 Acres.
It Does it All!
The Contain-A-Pet Transmitter can do it all. Size makes no difference. Many companies offer different transmitters at different price points. Contain-A-Pet offers one transmitter that does it all.
The transmitter is fully manufactured in the USA. In these uncertain times Contain-A-Pet is doing all it can to keep our economy and country working. In addition, we believe the quality of our product is light years better than those products made in China.
Contain-A-Pet offers its Lightning Safe feature. It is the only audible lightning alarm in the world. It doesn't work all the time due to the complex nature of power surges from lightning; BUT, we feel anything we can do to add to your pet's safety is important to us all.
The transmitter is made tamper proof to prevent accidental setting changes that can effect your pet's safety and well-being.
The transmitter casing also keeps insects from nesting in the units and compromising the system integrity. Believe it or not this can be a problem.
The unit has an audible wire break alarm with a visual LED indicator light. This unit will tone an alarm and the red LED light will go out if your wire is cut.
Contain-A-Pet also offers battery back-up capability. When your power goes out, your pet containment system continues to operate keeping your pet safe at home where she belongs.
The Portable Contain-A-Pet Indoor Transmitter
It Keeps an Eye on Your Pets When you Can't!
The Portable Contain-A-Pet Wireless Pet Containment Transmitter is really the product that launched Contain-A-Pet in 1995.
As a dog trainer, I constantly had clients tell me their dog would get in the trash or on the furniture or in places they did not want them to. The clients, if properly motivated and consistent, could prevent the pets from going in these "off limits areas" when they were present. The problem occurs when they are not present.
Enter the Portable Contain-A-Pet Wireless Pet Containment Transmitter.
Properly placed with proper conditioning the wireless pet containment system keeps your dogs or cats out of these invisible areas 24 hours a day. This is sound behavioral conditioning at work. Consistency is the key. So simple. So effective.
There are many uses for the Portable for dogs and cats.
- The Portable Contain-A-Pet Transmitter does not need the outdoor electric pet fence to do its job. It can keep your pets out of unwanted areas by itself.
- You can keep your pet's from scratching expensive doors as doors can cost in the hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
- Hate coming into the kitchen and finding trash everywhere? Not a problem.
- Can't figure out how all the hair gets on your favorite chair? Strategic placement of the Portable cures all ills magically!
- Your cat sneaks along the kitchen counter tasting snacks with your back turned? Cured!
- Need to keep your dog or cat out of a room? It can be done easily.
- Need to keep them contained in a certain area of your home? This can be done too.
With the help of your professional Contain-A-Pet Dealer most any problem you have can be eliminated. All with sound conditioning principles.
Lupine Collar Guarantee
With all of our systems, we provide a LUPINE collar.
We feel these collars are the best in the industry as far as durability and guarantee.
LUPINE® products are
GUARANTEED (Even If Chewed)®
Guarantee Stated From Lupine: "We
understand the joys and frustrations of pet ownership! Although we
can't replace the legs on your kitchen table or your best pair of
shoes, we can do our part to help keep your best friend out of the
"Should anything happen to accidentally damage your Lupine product - including chewing mistakes -"
Designs for containment collars are subject to change:
Replacement of your collar is easy. All you need to do is:
1. Send the collar to us at N12W29910 Southampton Ct Waukesha, WI 53188
2. In the package include your full name, address, phone number.
3. A note specifying what pattern you would like if your pattern is retired, as well as the width of collar you would prefer.
4. Include a check for $6.00 for shipping and handling made out to:
Border Patrol Pet Containment Systems, LLC
Call Craig at 414-416-1683 for a free estimate today. You will get someone who knows pets, who knows pet containment
and will not high pressure you.