The Contain-A-Pet Receiver Collars – Your Pet’s Lifelong Companion
- The Omni6000 weighs in at just a tad over 1 ounce. This is the perfect choice for both the dog containment and cat containment systems. From the smallest of dogs and cats to even medium and large sized dogs, the Omni6000 is one of the greatest technological advancements in the pet containment industry.
- The Big Brother weight is only 1.5 ounces! The Big Brother has the strongest correction for its size in the industry! It will contain even the most determined dogs. Dog containment is not a worry. Remember, we guarantee it!
- Both electronic collars carry a limited lifetime warranty on the electronics. You will never have to worry about buying a replacement collar again!
- State of the art digital technology to insure the collars will not activate on false signals.
- Contain-A-Pet has an automatic fail safe feature called Pet Protect so that if a pet gets caught in the field, the units will stop correcting after 13 or 25 seconds and go into tone only mode.
- They can be programmed to different correction levels. This allows our trainers to customize the receiver to the personality of your pet.
- Contain-A-Pet has the On-Board Trainer that no one else has in the pet fence industry! This Trainer will monitor how many times a pet tests the field in a 20 minute period. If the pet tests 3 times in this period, it will automatically adjust to the next correction setting.
- Another Contain-A-Pet exclusive is our Battery Alert for the receiver. The receiver can be programmed to “tone only” if the battery drops below a set voltage. This is another fail safe device to prevent your pet from running away from the property.
- Still another Contain-A-Pet “only feature” is Retreat Technology which reinforces the corrected pet’s retreat to prevent her from lingering near the boundary.
- Made in the USA. We all do what we can for our country because it is our home.
Our receivers are designed to do one thing better than anybody – keep your pet in your yard where she belongs!
We have one weak link that we are constantly researching to improve (and may have already corrected – time will tell). We use a durable ABS composite plastic case that a few tough dogs seem to crack from time to time. The good thing is that Contain-A-Pet’s limited lifetime warranty will replace it if it cracks so that you are good to go! Just check it occasionally and we are there if you need us.
The Contain-A-Pet Transmitter
From a Quarter of an Acre to 50 Acres.
It Does it All!
The Contain-A-Pet Transmitter can do it all. Size makes no difference. Many companies offer different transmitters at different price points. Contain-A-Pet offers one transmitter that does it all.
- The transmitter is fully manufactured in the USA. In these uncertain times Contain-A-Pet is doing all it can to keep our economy and country working. In addition, we believe the quality of our product is light years better than those products made in China.
- Contain-A-Pet offers its Lightning Safe feature. It is the only audible lightning alarm in the world. It doesn’t work all the time due to the complex nature of power surges from lightning; BUT, we feel anything we can do to add to your pet’s safety is important to us all.
- The transmitter is made tamper proof to prevent accidental setting changes that can effect your pet’s safety and well-being.
- The transmitter casing also keeps insects from nesting in the units and compromising the system integrity. Believe it or not this can be a problem.
- The unit has an audible wire break alarm with a visual LED indicator light. This unit will tone an alarm and the red LED light will go out if your wire is cut.
- Contain-A-Pet also offers battery back-up capability. When your power goes out, your pet containment system continues to operate keeping your pet safe at home where she belongs.
Lupine Collar Guarantee
With all of our systems, we provide a LUPINE collar.
We feel these collars are the best in the industry as far as durability and guarantee.
Guarantee Stated From Lupine: “We understand the joys and frustrations of pet ownership! Although we can’t replace the legs on your kitchen table or your best pair of shoes, we can do our part to help keep your best friend out of the doghouse.”
“Should anything happen to accidentally damage your Lupine product – including chewing mistakes –”
Designs for containment collars are subject to change:
Replacement of your collar is easy. All you need to do is:
- Send the collar to us at N12W29910 Southampton Ct Waukesha, WI 53188
- In the package include your full name, address, phone number.
- A note specifying what pattern you would like if your pattern is retired, as well as the width of collar you would prefer.
- Include a check for $7.00 plus tax for shipping and handling made out to:
Border Patrol Pet Containment Systems, LLC
Call Craig at 414-416-1683 for a free estimate today.
You will get someone who knows pets, who knows pet containment and will not high pressure you.